Salaried GP Opportunity, Durham
7 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP Opportunity, in the Durham area, commutable from Sunderland.
Up to £9250 per session, 6-8 Sessions
This is a superb opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a friendly and supportive practice with opportunities for development. There is a manageable workload on offer of around 15 face to face consultations per session.
- Offering 6-8 Salaried sessions
- Up to £9250 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- Manageable workload
- Training Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave pro rata
- Use Systm One Operating system
- High performing surgery with high QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Opportunities for development of interest areas and more
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get in touch at a convenient time to share comprehensive details on the surgery and the finer details of the role. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Nicky on 01423 850430 or email Nicky@prospect-health.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Durham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly