Salaried GP Job, Near Ilminster
6 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP Job - Near Ilminster (£80,000 per year)
A unique opportunity has developed with a practice close to Ilminster and Yeovil for a Salaried GP. You would have the opportunity to join a well-staffed and supportive surgery, already boasting a large GP and nursing team. You will have the option to develop specialist clinical interest areas, and in doing so gain financial incentive from the surgery. This is an exciting time to join and will give you the opportunity to develop as a GP whilst having maximum work/life flexibility.
Located in the Somerset countryside, equal distance from Ilminster and Yeovil. The practice lies just off the A303 and on-site parking is provided.
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced clinical team including Practice Nurses, HCAs and Nurse Practitioners
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings around child care
- Work flow optimisation system has reduced GP admin by around 80%
- List size of circa 13,000 patients
- £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP with the ability to earn more through clinical specialisms
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Near Ilminster
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly