GP Partner Opportunity, Wakefield
GP Partner 6-8.5 sessions, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, full parity drawings circa £140,000 FTE, no buy-in required
Please read on if you are interested to work in an excellent surgery that is grounded in family medicine, offers excellent patient continuity and houses a friendly, committed and supportive team. The surgery operates from a modern, purpose-built building with excellent facilities. The practice has an excellent Practice Manager who ensures the surgery is well run and the surgery also has a very well managed consultation workload with low home visits.
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- 6-8.5 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- PMS Surgery
- Systm One practice software
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- No buy in required
- Full parity drawings circa £140,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs