Practice Nurse Job, West London
6 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity for a Practice Nurse has arisen within a high-achieving practice in West London.
The successful candidate will bring with them a number of years' experience within primary care and will be responsible for running Practice Nurse clinics including:
- Support patients to adopt health promotion strategies that encourage patients to live healthily, and apply principles of self-care e.g. diet, exercise, alcohol, smoking cessation
- Undertake health screening, surveillance, new-patient screens and immunisation
- Assess and care for patients presenting with wounds including removal of sutures and clips and leg ulcer management
- Vaccination and immunisations, administering injections, ensuring safe vaccine storage, implementing cold chain policy
- Undertake cervical cytology screening on those who are eligible in line with national guidelines
- To perform venepunctureWorking within the parameters of the NMC at all times, the successful candidate will be a key member of the nursing team and will benefit from training and professional development within the surgery
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Jack of the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs.
Apply for Practice Nurse Job, West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly