Salaried GP Postion, Sheffield
Salaried GP Postion
Manor & Park Group Practice is a recently merged general practice based in Central Sheffield, S2. We have two sites, and serve around 9,500 patients.
We are a dynamic and enthusiastic team who are always open to new ideas and fresh perspectives. We strive to ensure all of our staff have a decent work-life balance and foster a supportive and caring work environment.
We encourage all of our staff to pursue any professional interests they may have; so far this has included complex contraception, joint injections and teaching. We are a research practice and are also a member of the Deep End Group as we are the 2nd most deprived practice in the city.
After our recent merger we are moving in to a period of stability and would like to find another enthusiastic GP to complete our team. We have up to 8 sessions available (job share considered)
The successful candidate will demonstrate safe, clinical decision-making and expert care, for patients being treated.
- You must be flexible, confident and enjoy working independently. You must also be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivation.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team with enthusiasm and dedication to assist the Practice in providing an excellent standard of service is essential.
- Knowledge of SystmOne would be an advantage.
- Salary is negotiable
- We offer the benefit of 6 weeks leave and pro rota study leave
- The role will be based across both sites; therefore your own transport is essential.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact:
Clare Normington, Managing Partner
Closing date: 15th September 2019
Apply for Salaried GP Postion, Sheffield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly