Salaried GP Role, Rotherham
4-8 session Salaried GP, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, £72,000 - £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week in a stable, supportive and well-run practice in Rotherham is now available. The practice has a clear patient focus and offers great support for the development of their GPs. The surgery is very successful and has a longstanding reputation for excellent patient care.Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent Practice Manager and administrative team who provide great support and structure to the surgery.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Well-managed workload to provide excellent patient outcomes
- Excellent family medicine practice offering patient continuity
- Friendly, supportive surgery environment with cohesive team
- Practicing in purpose built, very well equipped building
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Seeking out a new Salaried GP role? Click through to view many exciting new General Practice Jobs