Salaried GP Job, near Taunton
This is a unique opportunity to join an established and highly regarded surgery in the role of a Salaried GP. The practice boasts a strong staff team, both clinical and clerical, and has leads the way in training and research for the local area. You will benefit from working with experts in GP Training as well as Diabetes, as well as having workflow optimisation built into your day, therefore significantly reducing administration and allowing a clearer focus on patient care.
Conveniently located between Taunton and Yeovil , with free onsite parking provided for all GPs
- Well managed patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs