Salaried GP (flexible working) - Bracknell Urgent Care Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a thriving, forward thinking integrated urgent and emergency care system, based from Bracknell Urgent Care Centre. OnePrimaryCare have developed a safe and sustainable model of care based on promotion of the follow key concepts:
- Health & wellbeing
- Pro-active care
We provide the opportunity to forge a career suited to your own needs, through a variety of rewarding GP fellowships, defined career pathways and portfolio career opportunities. Supported by a vibrant MDT and underpinned by robust governance structures, we ensure that our clinicians have time to focus on care delivery and be truly accountable to their community.
We are not your usual healthcare provider. We believe we are unique as an organisation as we challenge traditional thinking, lead on the creation of innovative health and wellbeing services and offer long term solutions to sustainable primary care and new models of care.
Our purpose is improving lives. We do this as both a provider of health and wellbeing services and as an enabling partner working with others to support with the delivery of collaborative health services. This includes working with provider alliances, federations, confederations, local care partnerships and other health and wellbeing providers.
We have a vision for health care that is sustainable, high quality and offers excellent patient and staff experience. Our services are designed to reflect the needs of the population they serve, and promote lifestyle health and wellbeing.
As a health and wellbeing organisation, we believe that working together at scale and supporting our teams, helps lead to greater efficiencies, more effective sustainable working and a better experience of work for everyone.
We have developed an innovative care model that offers:
- Highly efficient and effective systems of working and managing work flow.
- Multi-specialty team based working, so you can focus on what you enjoy and excel in these areas.
- Community centred care partnership, patient navigation and social prescribing.
- A working day that gives you control and stability, ensuring safe levels of working
- Innovative digital integration that offers improved patient experience and reduced workload.
- An ethos that drives quality improvement and an excellent experience for both patients and staff.
- Great local and regional clinical and operational support.
- Flexible working patterns available
- Opportunities to support a variety of patient demographics
- Friendly and supportive team who enjoy regular meetings
- Forward thinking and innovative primary care network
- Well managed administration, both locally and centrally
- Good CQC ratings across the network
- Opportunities to represent the voice of Urgent Care
- Specialist interests encouraged
- Salary up to £90,000 FTE, dependent upon experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- CPD protected time
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity Paid
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Erica our Recruitment Coordinator for a confidential conversation at email@example.com.