Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Droitwich
- Full Time
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Droitwich (£72,000 per annum)
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful, purpose built health centre as a GP with view to Partnership. You will be working with an established group of permanent clinical staff, including a mix of Partnered and Salaried GPs, as well as ANPs and Pharmacists. Given the excellent staffing levels and administrative set-up, your role would be manageable and flexible, whilst allowing you to pursue clinical interest areas and make a difference to the service offered to the local area. A view to becoming a GP Trainer and/or a Partner is available, and you will benefit from an outstanding level of support in this close knit, friendly team.
Located close to the centre of Droitwich, with on-site parking and easy access from the M5 and South Birmingham
- Established patient list with a well-managed workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 sessions, and the surgery are keen for the right GP to move into a Partnership role
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working.
- List size of just over 9,000 patients
- Successful training practice
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Partnership earning and drawing to be discussed face to face (full parity)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered or simply find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs