Salaried GP Job, Rugeley
Salaried GP Job - Rugeley (£72,000 per year)
This is a unique chance to work as a Salaried GP with a supportive, well regarded practice that are truly ahead of the curve in their attitude towards General Practice. You would enjoy an unparalleled level of support in pursuing specialist clinical interest areas, and could become involved in the training of GPs and Medical Students. The practice pride themselves on reducing GP stress and workload, meaning not only that you will enjoy a better life balance, but that you will also be able to play a key role in the strategy, success and development of the practice in years to come.
Conveniently located in the Rugeley area within commutable distance Cannock, Stafford, Lichfield, as well as North Birmingham. On-site parking provided.
- Varied patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including ANPs and a clinical Pharmacist
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests, including teaching and training
- List size of just over 10,000 patients
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs