We are offering a superb opportunity to join well-established, forward thinking practice in Manchester area.
The practice is open to experienced Salaried GP who would ideally be looking to progress their career to the level of Clinical director.
The practice is based in the East of Manchester – close to Ashton. It is a well-established and well supported practice which has a great reputation for patient care and aims to provide an enjoyable working environment.
up to £80,000 per annum + indemnity+ NHS pension
The clinical director’s duties:
- Overall charge of clinical staff.
- Mentor younger GPs
- Mentor existing ANP and review their patients.
- Interview and recruit new clinical staff alongside Operations and Business Manager.
- Dealing with clinical complaints, deep dive into SEA and prevent systemic errors, dealing with coroner’s request and inquest, manage clinical safety systems and procedures and personnel available to set up new safety systems and procedures
- Help managers with help on QOF admin. We have one senior GP clinic per Practice per week from October to work through chronic disease management and QOF. The rest of the time the whole practice have QOF related work as part of the day to day function.
- Provide clinical input to help managers with any enhanced services.
- Agreed a certain amount of clinical sessions
Breakdown of the main practice site you will be based out of:;
Breakdown of the practice:
- 8000 Patients
- 2 Partners
- 3 Salaried GPs
- 1 ANPs
- 2 HCA’s
- 2 Practice Nurses
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Full supporting admin & Reception team
- Practice Manager/Business Manger
- Minor surgery
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of GP`s day:
- 15 patients in the morning
- 14 patients in the afternoon
- NO ON CALL
- EMIS WEB practice
- Surgery closes at 6 so no one works late
- Home visits rare
Clinical director will work alongside business manager and operational manager.
The day to day running of practices, admin and hr duties, complaints, clinic staffing etc fall into Operational and business manager.
Time for training staff is provided on top of clinical commitment.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Clinical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly