Nurse Practitioner/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Bodmin
Nurse Practitioner/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job - Bodmin (£25 - £30.60 per hour)
An opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Practitioner to join a highly regarded medical centre. The surgery is seeking to bring on board a new permanent member of their team for up to 20 hours per week. You would be working alongside a strong existing team of staff including an ANP, Nurse Practitioner, and 2 Practice Nurses. You will enjoy a well-managed workload and a real family feel within the team. You would ideally have prior primary care experience, as well as being an existing prescriber.
Located in the Bodmin area, just off the A30 with ample onsite parking.
- Stable patient list with a manageable workload, and a strong existing nursing team
- The practice is flexible to accommodate you for anything up to a maximum of 20 hours per week
- List size of just over 10,000 patients
Key Skills and Qualifications
- * Registered Nurse with active NMC pin and holds Independent / Supplementary prescribing qualification
- Previous primary care/ GP surgery experience is ideal
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- £25/£30.60 per hour depending on experience
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 5 weeks holiday (plus bank holidays) and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be a Registered Nurse with active NMC pin.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Nurse Practitioner/ Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly