Salaried GP Role, Croydon Area
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Croydon Area, Up to £80,000 FTE
Please read on to find out more about a superb opportunity to join an award winning training practice offering extensive development opportunities. The surgery already runs a wide range of specialist clinics and GP's would be supported to run their own. There would also be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training as well as leadership/partnership possibilities in the future.
The surgery have won awards in respect to their innovation towards improving workload so as expected the surgery is extremely well managed, led by a superb practice manager and the GP's are supported by a highly trained and efficient clerical and clinical support team. There is a very close knit team in place with an open door policy and regular team meetings which results in an excellent working atmosphere.
Commutable from Croydon, Mitcham and Bromley Areas
- Both part time or full time considered
- Modern, purpose built facility
- Friendly and supportive team who enjoy regular meetings
- Patient list size of circa 15,000
- Forward thinking and innovative Partnership team, embracing of new ideas
- Work load of circa 16 consultations a session
- 0-1 home visits a day
- Extremely well managed administration
- Practice uses Emis Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Training practice
- Have been involved in research projects recently
- Comprehensive and highly trained clinical and clerical support team in place, resulting in a well organised surgery
- Salary of £76,000 to £80,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Croydon Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly