Salaried GP Job, Swindon
Salaried GP Job- Swindon (£74,000 - 80,000 per year)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Partnership team as a Salaried GP, based within a high quality purpose built medical centre. You will benefit from an efficient and hardworking clerical team, who have been successful in drastically reducing GP workload. The practice actively encourage a work/life balance and portfolio working, as well as allowing GPs the time to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Located close to the centre of Swindon within commutable distance of Chippenham and Cirencester, with ample on-site parking provided.
- Stable patient list with a low workload, and great support from an experienced nursing team
- Offering 4-8 sessions.
- Optional view to Partnership available, if desired
- £74,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Swindon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly