Retirement Partnership Vacancy - Isle of Man
Douglas – Isle of Man – Retirement Partnership Vacancy
Do you love working in general practice, but hate the bureaucracy? Come and join a small happy practice in the lovely Isle of Man. The island is easy to reach and offers high quality of life, good work life balance, and is one of the safest places in the British Isles. For more information see http://locate.im
We are an NHS practice – but without QoF, CQC, and CCGs – just family medicine in modern premises. Our list is growing, and in we have an excellent, friendly supporting team who all work together to deliver a very high level of patient care
In addition, we offer:
- EMIS clinical system
- 15 minute appointments, 2.5h surgeries as standard.
- Mix of book on the day and pre-booked appointments.
- Minimal daily extras and home visits average less than one a day
- No evening or weekend working – although sessions are usually available in the local out of hours provision if you wish
- A relaxed working pace, with appreciative patients.
Earnings are around UK median, for full time partners. We offer minimum 6 weeks holiday, indemnity, private medical insurance, locum insurance, and a pension equivalent to the NHS superannuation scheme.
Ideally looking for 8 clinical sessions a week, but will also consider part time. Closing date 19th July.
Contact Iain Kewley by email email@example.com or telephone 01624 675490
Apply for Retirement Partnership Vacancy - Isle of Man
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly