Salaried GP Job, Worthing Area
Salaried GP Opportunity, Worthing Area, up to £76,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to find out more about a fantastic surgery seeking a part time or full time Salaried GP to join an excellent existing team. There is a very well managed workload on offer for the right GP of 15 consultations per session as well as the opportunity to run specialist clinics and to get involved in teaching and training. The practice has an excellent QOF score and a Good CQC report. There is highly trained clinical and clerical support in place and a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- £9,500 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- Well managed workload of around 15 consultations per session
- 1 or 2 visits per week
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Involved in training
- Use Emis Web Operating system
- GMS Contract
- High performing surgery with high QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Purpose built premises
- On-site parking
- Good networks to London
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share comprehensive details on this vacancy. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Worthing Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly