Salaried GP, Aylesbury
Superb opportunity to join a high achieving and family orientated practice in the Aylesbury area as a salaried GP. The practice has a slick and seamless team reducing administration and paperwork for their GPs as well as a fantastic allied healthcare team removing all unnecessary appointments and home visiting.
Salary - £76,000 - £80,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Aylesbury
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training practice
- ST3, F2 and Medical Students
- Diverse allied healthcare team with specialist interest areas.
- CQC Good, with outstanding areas.
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- Standard routine sessions of 14-15 appts per session
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £76,000 - £80,000
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for Salaried GP, Aylesbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly