Clinical Lead, Leeds
Could you be the new Clinical Lead for Shakespeare Medical Practice?
Shakespeare Medical Practice is located within the Inner Leeds area and has a diverse patient population who present with a variety of social and medical needs. This is an opportunity to provide care that will really make a difference, by leading a caring, compassionate team who truly put the patients at the forefront of everything they do.
We are looking for an innovative, dynamic Clinical Lead who is forward thinking, comfortable with change and is keen to work in non-traditional care systems. You will have a passion for driving forward leadership and empowering your clinical team, to deliver quality, viable and safe services.
In addition to undertaking clinical duties, as Clinical Lead you will be responsible for clinical governance at the surgery and provide clinical leadership to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
We encourage everyone to build connections with likeminded people, throughout the organisation and localities in which we work. We want our teams to enjoy the time they spend at work and will support them in achieving this .This may be through new ways of working, portfolio careers and flexible working arrangements.
We believe in supporting the development of talented individuals and in ‘growing our own’. As such we offer study bursaries along with opportunities for personal development and study leave for all staff. We offer apprenticeships and in house training and development through OneWorkforce.
- Excellent financial package
- Protected time for leadership and surgery development
- Support for professional development and clinical supervision
- NHS pension scheme
- Study leave and PDP bursary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continuing professional development time
- In-house mandatory training and professional development resource
- Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
- Group wide engagement events.
- Regular social events and team bonding events.
- A chance to forge a career you love.
If you would like to know more about the role, including salary and benefits package information, please contact Erica our Recruitment Coordinator for a confidential conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.