Salaried GP, with view to Partnership
Witton Street Surgery, Northwich, Cheshire
Witton Street Surgery is looking for 4-6 session enthusiastic GP commencing September 2019. We are a GMS teaching practice providing medical services to a population of 7,800 patients. Situated in central Northwich we are a friendly and supportive clinical team. We have excellent administrative staff reducing the burden of repeat prescriptions and hospital letters.
There’s an option to provide Extended Access for additional income, but this is not a requirement of the post. We value an excellent work/life balance.
A competitive salary dependent on experience will be offered to the right candidate, with 7 weeks annual leave (inclusive of 1 week study leave).
- EMIS Web Clinical System, Docman 10
- Experienced clinical team working in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop teaching, and special interests encouraged
- 3 Trainers, including F2 and ST1-3 Registrars
- High QOF achievers, Minor Surgery Clinic
- Low Home Visit Rate
- Purpose-built premises (no buy-in)
- 3 Partners, 1 Salaried GP and 3 Practice Nurses
- Excellent local schools and transport links to North West Region.
- CQC Rating March 2019 - Good
- Practice website: www.wittonstreetsurgery.co.uk
We welcome informal visits and enquiries. Please contact our Practice Manager, Mrs Glen Forward on 01606 544850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14/06/2019
Apply for Salaried GP, with view to Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly