Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds (South)
An excellent opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join an award-winning GP training practice. You will be working with a forward-thinking team who are highly supportive and actively encourage their members of staff to gain new skills and specialisms. They offer a friendly working environment and give a reasonable workload; meaning great work life balance!
- Circa £44,600- £50,800 FTE
- Modern, Purpose built
- Award winning GP training practice- Winner of the general practice awards team of the year
- Work with System one
- Well organised, efficient admin team
- Working as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Full time preferable
- Prescribing qualification essential
- Full ANP accreditation essential
- Reasonable workload
- Career growth opportunities
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
- Indemnity fees paid
For further details on this Nurse Role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!