Salaried GP, Twickenham
Superb Salaried GP opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced to join a dynamic, innovative and well-organised training medical practice based in Twickenham. The practice is offering a paper-light and well-managed workload. You will be supported by an excellent highly trained practice and clinical team within a friendly working environment. Special interests are encouraged and there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the surgery.
Package on offer: up to £9,000-£10,000 per session + Indemnity + view to partnership + NHS Pension
Breakdown of the practice-
- 7200 patients
- 3 Partners
- 3 Salaried GP’s
- Flexible working hours
- Special interests encouraged; particularly diabetes, women’s health, minor surgery, paediatrics & dementia care
- EMIS web clinical system
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- On site Practice Manager
- Training practice
- Minor surgery and coil fittings performed on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
- High QOF achievement
- Excellent supportive nursing and administrative support team
- Highly performing CCG supportive of primary care
- Professional development encouraged
- Good transport links
- Overall ‘Good’ CQC rating
Typical set up of the GP’s day-
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On call rota shared amongst the team
- Very low home visits
For further information and details for this position, please email a copy of your CV to Yasmin to ylehal@medmatch. co. uk or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you have any questions regarding the GP role, then please call 0203 892 2787 to speak to one of our specialist GP consultants who can assist in answering your queries and calculating your commute!
We look forward to hearing from you!