Salaried GP Job, Bude
GP Partner Job -Near Bude (£130,000 per annum)
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and lucrative Partnership, working with a forward thinking group of GPs, as well as an experienced multi-disciplinary team. You would be based in a high quality, purpose built unit with an established and well managed patient list. An incoming GP would enjoy involvement in practice strategy from day one, with the surgery holding weekly meetings between GPs and other clinical staff, promoting a close knit, welcoming working environment. The efficient system of working has drastically reduced GP workload, admin responsibility, and allowed for minimal home visits, as well as allowing GPs to pursue specialist clinical interests and become GP Trainers.
Located within the Bude area, within easy reach of Barnstaple and Bideford, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs.
- Efficient system of working reducing GP workload and admin dramatically, with time allotted to admin with sessions
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with the surgery keen to be flexible around working days and working times
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and GP training
- £130,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- 100% parity available
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks' holiday and 1 week CPD leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Bude
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly