** x2 SALARIED GP's ** SOUTH SOMERSET ** GREAT SURGERY ** FRIENDLY TEAM ** £10,000 Per Sesion
Salaried GP Required |South Somerset| Up to 14 sessions per week | £9,000 - £10,000 per session plus MDU and Pension|
Dream Medical is seeking 2 Salaried GP’s to cover a total of 14 sessions per week in a high achieving, traditional GP Surgery.
With a very manageable patient list, modern premises and a very friendly team already in place at the practice, this Salaried GP position is a great career move for any GP looking to work in Somerset.
There will be a maximum of 1 home visit a day with your Rota and admin slots built into both your AM and PM Sessions on a daily basis.
This modern surgery caters to registered patients only. With a manageable patient list size of 13,000 patients, this surgery is a well run place of work with ample support functions.
The Surgery uses Emis web and accredited paper light bringing it up to date with all computer systems to aide your work on a day to day basis.
The Surgery has an exceptional clinical team and a full quota of nursing and support staff too, making your job as seamless as possible.
The salary on offer is extremely attractive for the area. With sessional rates of up to £10,000 on offer plus
MDU and Pension, the surgery has demonstrated their intent to invest in their staff and also offer performance incentives on top of the sesional salary.
As well as the competitive salary, our client is also offering:
• Medical Indemnity cover
• NHS Pension
• Full time or part time/sessional flexible working to suit your needs
• More manageable workload and better work-life balance
• A rewarding and competitive remuneration package
• Contract for our employed GPs based on BMA salaried GP contract with terms and conditions of service, including generous annual leave, sick pay and protected time for CPD
• Opportunities to develop special interests
• The opportunity to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas of the country with good transport links to cities in the south west, and to London
You must be a fully qualified GP on a performers list to be eligible for this position with previous UK experience as a ST3 GP or higher.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client. We welcome applications from recently qualified GP's as well as from experienced GP's.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV.
For more information please contact Zak Lawson at Dream Medical
E-mail: Zak.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0118 321 2820