SALARIED GP ** BUCKINGHAMSHIRE ** SUPPORTIVE PRACTICE ** 8 SESSIONS ** £9500+ PER SESSION
|Salaried GP Required|8 Sessions per week|High Wycombe|£9,500 per session plus Pension|
Dream medical are seeking an enthusiastic driven GP to undertake up to 8 sessions a week in a practice based in a grade 2 listed building which has been adapted to meet the needs of general practice. The practice was formerly run by two GP partners but now under new management, since the new management has taken over the practice have continued to improve there services and working environment maintaining good CQC rating. This would be a great career move for a newly qualified GP due to the dedication in supporting specialist interests and also experienced GP looking to further there career and mentor the colleagues you will work with on a daily basis.
This practice caters to a patient list of circa 7000, with a balanced dynamic of younger and elderly patients.
The practice uses Emis web and Docman combined as the clinical system. There is a full quota of support staff on hand at the practice and additionally a full quota of clinical staff comprising of; 3 x GP’s, 2 x ANP’s, 1 x DSN (Diabetes Specialist Nurse), 2x Practice Nurses, 2 x Phlebotomists / Healthcare Assistants, 1 x Practice Based Clinical Pharmacists – both independent prescribers.
Workload within the practice;
- Workload is low to moderate
- Population is a mixture of younger and elderly with average, deprivation
- Home visits are undertaken by the Advanced Nurse Practitioner (demand is low).
- Acute on the day minor ailments are covered by the ANP’s and Pharmacists
- AM & PM sessions average at 3 hours in duration (patient contact), number of contacts range from 14 face to face and 4 telephone consultations
- Telephone triage is managed by Advanced Nurse Practitioners, practice system has capacity to allow for 50% of patients triaged to be brought in
- Protected slots for clinicians to use and call back patients
- Clinical documents are managed by the practice nurse and clerical team (workflow optimisation), usual number of documents sent to GPs are around 3 per day
- Pathology shared
- A working day is from 8.00am – 6.30pm, with sessions distributed as follows; 9.00am – 13.00pm & 2.00pm – 6.00pm. We run extended hours on Tuesdays and Fridays and on these days there is an option of sessions from 11.00am to 3.00pm and 4.00pm to 8.00pm.
- Weekly clinical meeting; teaching and training sessions; Safeguarding and BLS provided in house
- Half day per month practice closure for CPD / Protected Learning Time
This position has arisen due to growth of the practice as well as maternity cover, there are up to 8 sessions available but less will be considered for the right candidate. With session rates around £9,500 this surgery has shown its intent to invest time and resources into the development of there staff.
As well as the salary on offer our client is also offering;
- £9,500* per session (*scope to increase for right candidate)
- NHS Pension
- Contribution towards MDU
- 6 weeks annual leave
- BMA model terms for leave, sickness, maternity and paternity
- Outside of IR35 regulation (can operate as a limited company)
You must be a fully qualified GP on a performers list to be eligible for this position with previous UK experience as a ST3 GP or higher.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience with a prestigious client. We welcome applications from recently qualified GP's as well as from experienced GP's.
Interviews can be facilitated to suit your current working week, so please do apply with your most up to date CV.
Please contact: Zak Lawson for further information – email@example.com
Tel: 0118 321 2820