Locum GP, Surgery - Edmonton, North London
Locum GP - Edmonton
Our client is a large patient GP Surgery formed by the merger of several smaller surgeries, all located in the same building.Our clients aim is to provide a high standard of medical care in a friendly and professional manner. They have a team of 14 GPs and two nurses, plus administrative staff, located in an attractive new building close to car parking, a bus interchange and Edmonton Green railway station.
We are looking for either a Self Employed GP or a Locum GP to work various sessions.
- Weekday and Weekends Required
- 3 hour shifts start time varies depending on demand and Practice
- 16-17 patients face to face.
- Shifts: 08:00-11:00 & 14:00 -17:00 .
- When admin involved they pay 3 hours for seeing patients and 1 hr for admin.
- Pay can be negotiated for the right candidate.
The practice will require a GP, to work various sessions but they are very flexible, if you would like to find out more simply apply below.