Salaried GP Job, Cramlington, Northumberland
Salaried GP 4-8 sessions, Cramlington, Northumberland circa £68,000-£76,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An excellent career opportunity is now available for you to be part of a friendly, supportive and highly organised practice. The practice has a clear patient focus and takes the development of its staff very seriously. Working alongside a great team of Salaried GPs, GP Partners, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses you will enjoy a superb sense of team and be well supported in your role. The surgery provides working conditions where GPs of all levels of experience will be well supported and presented with progression opportunities if desired.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Well managed consultation workload
- Light home visit requirement
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Systm One practice software
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse support
- Well organised and structured practice
- Salary circa £68,000-£76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs