Salaried GP Job, Gloucester
Salaried GP job with view to Partnership - Gloucester (£76,000 - £78,000 per year)
This is an ideal time to join this friendly and stable practice in the role of Salaried GP, with the option for Partnership in future. The team are based in state of the art, purpose built premises, and offer a wide range of enhanced services, as well as training Registrars and Medical Students. A large and experience multi-disciplinary team including Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists provides support to GPs, and ensures workload and admin are always kept to a manageable level. The practice have future-proofed themselves against the challenges of General Practice in the coming years and offer a stable base for a GP to grow and develop clinically.
Located within Gloucester, within easy commute of Cheltenham, Hereford and the M5. Ample on-site parking provided for all staff.
- Controlled patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired
- Well organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold daily catch up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 15,000 patients
- Opportunity to train Registrars and Medical Students
- £76,000 - £78,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs