Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Bath and Bristol
Salaried GP Job- Commutable from Bath and Bristol (£68,000 - 72,000 per year)
This is an excellent chance to join a forward thinking, successful surgery in the role of Salaried GP. The team have made huge efforts in maximising the efficiency of the service, and therefore an incoming GP will enjoy a flexible pattern of working, low number of consultations and low home visits. You will be supported by an experienced multi-disciplinary team consisting of Practice Nurses, HCAs and Pharmacists. This will allow you to pursue clinical interest areas, whilst allowing for an excellent work/life balance.
Located between Bristol and Bath, in a semi-rural location, with ample on-site parking provided.
- Well managed patient list with a low number of consults and home visits, and great support from a team of Nurses and Pharmacists
- Offering 4-6 sessions.
- Friendly practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- List size of just over 7000 patients
- £68,000 - £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, Commutable from Bath and Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly