Locum GP's, Liverpool, Widnes, St Helens, Warrington, Huyton, Crosby, Birkenhead and more locations
Self Employed / Locum GP's
Our clients pride themselves on being an excellent place to work, somewhere that you feel valued and supported. We are able to offer a wide variety of clinical and non-clinical opportunities to deliver excellent patient care in both their Urgent and Primary Care services.
We value every GP in our workforce and provide wrap-around infrastructure and support, enabling you to be as effective as possible. We offer Locum, Self employed, Salaried and Associate contracts, allowing you the choose between permanent and ad-hoc employment. We can even offer you a wide range of shifts and hours to help you to work around your life and family commitments.
- The GP Out of Hours service in Liverpool, Knowsley and Halton is synonymous with our client. We are the leading recruiter provider for these services in the area and have extensive knowledge and experience of working with GPs in this field.
- We have locum sessions available / salaried and associate GPs at all our locations and welcome enquiries from any GP to work in the Sefton area.
- Our client delivers medical input for the 32 residents of Knowsley Borough’s Intermediate Care Home. The work involves reviews, clinical care, discharge planning and liaison with local GP practices
- In Knowsley Borough,our client delivers same day GP appointments to any patient referred by their own practice. This service employs 5 full time GPs. But we can help GP's who would like to work alongside there normal role to deliver this service on an ad hoc or regular basis.
- First choice of shifts and help shape the service
- Excellent rates of pay
- Out of Hours enhancements for last minute sessions
- Weekly Payments
- Fast track registration process
- Long / Short sessions, flexibility
- Your own dedicated Account Manager supporting your dairy management
If you are interested in working as a locum / salaried, please call us on 0203 489 6070 or simply apply below.