Salaried GP / Self Employed: Australia - Brisbane Suburb, Queensland
We are looking for General Practitioners who would like to work in Brisbane, Australia. We also have many other cities and suburbs available too,
The Medical Centre
Our clients Medical & Dental Centre offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to deliver quality medicine in an established and multi-disciplinary practice environment.
Our clients centre is fit with crucial facilities for general practice such as on-site pathology, an experienced nursing team and a treatment room for minor procedures.
At the centre the healthcare professionals can also practice alongside experienced general practitioners including a dietitian and a psychologist.
Finally, the experienced practice staff will execute all administrative functions accosted with managing the centre and creating a positive patient experience, so you as the GP can focus solely on your patients.
- 13 GP Consulting Rooms
- Dental Surgery combined
- Treatment Room
- Allied Health Professionals
- 1300 Patients Per Week
Why Australia? A GP Perspective.
Clinically, general practice in Australia is not different to the UK. The types of cases are similar, but with potential for wider scope, for example minor injuries and plastering, particularly in rural areas. The gatekeeping role of the GP has less of a focus in Australia and there is more clinical freedom in prescribing and making referrals. Access to diagnostics is also much easier.
The workload is less intense in Australia with most GPs offering 15-minute appointments and the demand for home visits not as great. The amount of paperwork GPs are required to do in Australia is significantly less in comparison with the UK.
Benefits of working with Austin Dean Recruitment
- Support from an in-house Registered Migration Officer & Medical Registrations Officer to assist them in navigating paperwork and successfully attaining a VISA and medical registration
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to assist candidates in obtaining their Medicare Provider Number (enabling them to bill) and to support them in more personal regards i.e. advice on suburbs to live in, directing them towards common indemnity insurance providers, directing them towards common banks, educating on how to use public transport, assisting in finding schools if a candidate has young children, etc. Overall, Relationship Managers serve as a common entity for all candidates to openly ask questions and meet on their arrival into Australia.
- Access to the Institute - this is exclusive to us and provides General Practitioners with access to an abundance of online modules designed to facilitate a smooth transition into the Australian healthcare system. They also run regularly run workshops GPs in our network can attend that are focused on both clinical education and business development i.e. effective and correct usage of Medicare when billing.
- There is potential for overseas candidates to attain permanent residency working with us.
If you are looking for an opportunity in Australia, speak to one of our experts in International Recruitment. We have work all over Australia, and our current vacancies include but not limited to the following:
- New South Wales (Sydney, Blacktown, Chatswood and more)
- Australian Capital Territory (Phillip, Canberra and more)
- Western Australia (Boulder, Bunburry, Cannington and more)
- South Australia (Adelaide, Modbury, Norrwood and more)
- Queensland (Brisbane, Minyama, Oxley, Toowoomba and more)
- Victoria (Melbourne, Preston, Surrey Hills and more)
For more information call the experts on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply with your cv.
Apply for Salaried GP / Self Employed: Australia - Brisbane Suburb, Queensland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly