Salaried GP, Bedford
Forward-thinking GP Training practice offering an excellent working environment. The practice operates as a team and staff retention is superb, with a relaxed working atmosphere. The practice offers a variety of work. Initially looking to appoint a Salaried GP, there is Partnership potential in the medium-term.
Salary - £75,000 - £80,000 + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Bedford
The surgery -
- Modern, fit-for-purpose building
- Training practice
- Varied team of forward-thinking young Partners
- Support of Minor Illness Nurses & Prescribing Pharmacist
- Thorough administrative team - organised and no cutting corners!
- Mixed patient base
- SystmOne Clinical System
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- Standard routine sessions of 15 appts per session & also some walk-in work available (separate to routine sessions)
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £75,000 - £80,000 depending on experience
- + Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!