Salaried GP Job, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
A forward thinking practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a salaried General Practitioner in the Huntingdon area. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions.
Offering anywhere between 4 - 8 sessions per week, along with a view to partnership if desired. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
- Training practice, allowing GP's to get involved with training and development
- Opportunity for partnership on day 1
- Vastly experienced practice manager with a knowledgeable clerical team
- MSC in palliative care - providing fantastic palliative care services
- Purpose built building meaning you will have more than comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Manageable workload
- Low home visits (usually only 1-2 per day)
- From £10,000 - £12,000 per session per annum dependent on experience
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday
- 1 Week CDP support leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Partnership option
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting George in the General Practice Division on 01423 850417.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs