General Practitioner - Sydney
Partner with us and take on an opportunity that will enable you to quickly build and establish your business. We have flexible options available and will partner with you to ensure your success.
About the Centre
The Centres is located in Sydney and is an established, purpose built facility, with a strong community feel and wide range of services available. The area which is still DWS provides ample opportunity for a passionate GP to flourish in what is one of the only centres of its kind in the area.
What’s available to you?
- Full & Part time opportunity available
- Spacious consulting rooms
- High patient’s numbers across all hours
- Combination of Appointments and walk-in patients
- Onsite Pathology, Imaging (CT, Ultrasound, Radiology), Treatment room and Allied Health
- Dedicated Nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans aswell as access to eTG for all GPs
- Supportive environment including education available through our clients Institute and regular clinical meetings
Our client is an established leader in Healthcare in Australia. If you are looking for a new opportunity then this is the company to consider partnering with. We have variety of contract options built around flexibility and clinical autonomy. Not to mention an investment across our network in our GP’s and our Centres.
We have vacancies all over the region and we can support GP's maximise their work life balance and revenue. We encourage GP's to contact the Global Workforce Team, as we have an open day in London and Manchester during the month of July 2019.
The event will be an informative session that will give you an opportunity to discuss the pros and cons of working in Australia, directly with the Company. It will also give you an opportunity to network with like minded GP’s who are also thinking of making the move.
What we are looking for?
General Practitioners – with Vocational Registration with AHPRA Highly Desirable
- (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
GP’s who are interested in Family Medicine, Skin, Occupational Health, After Hours, Supervision or Urgent care.
If you like what you are reading and want to find out more, contact us on 020 3489 6070
Apply for General Practitioner - Sydney
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly