Salaried GP or Partner GP, Swindon
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for an extremely forward-thinking set-up where your work-life balance comes first. You'll be working to 15 minute appointments and have the support of a team of Clinical Administrators to reduce your admin workload. The practice employs a multi-disciplinary team including Pharmacists and a Paramedic.
The practice is looking for a Salaried GP or a GP interested in joining their successful partnership.
Salary - £8,400 - £9,500 per session + Indemnity paid + BMA model contract + 6 weeks leave + 1 week leave
Partnership - drawings (accounts available during process)
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
- Free, healthy cooked meals for GPs on a daily basis by the practice Chef!
- GP Training Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Paramedic, 2 Pharmacists
- 3 Clinical Administrators to reduce clinical correspondence
- Based in leafy, affluent area of Swindon
- Purpose-built, modern practice
- Well-organised practice
- Happy to support specialist interests
- CQC Good across the board
- GMS contract
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- 15 minute appointments
- 12 patients per session
- Limited on-call
- On-call support from Clinical Administrator
- Using SystmOne Clinical system
The benefits -
- Working for one of the most forward-thinking practices in the UK
- £8,400 - £9,500 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!