Nurse Practitioner Job, Liverpool
Nurse Practitioner, Liverpool, 30- 37.5 hours per week, salary band 7 up to £42,000 FTE
An exciting and stimulating new career opening is now available for you to work as a Nurse Practitioner in a very successful and supportive practice in Liverpool.
The role requires the individual to hold experience in primary care when dealing with minor ailments, complex wounds, COPD and Asthma, child immunisation and travel vaccines.
Location - Liverpool
- Superb, modern purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Practice population over 8,000 patients
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av 21-22 patient appointments per day
- Very light home visit requirement
- Salary Band 7, up to £42,000 per annum
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs