General Practitioner | Canberra | DWS | Established Patient Base
Partner with us and take on an opportunity that will enable you to quickly build and establish your business. We have flexible options available and will partner with you to ensure your success.
About the Centre
The Centre is an established, purpose built facility, with a strong community feel and wide range of services available. The area which is still DWS provides ample opportunity for a passionate GP to flourish in what is one of the only centres of its kind in the area.
What’s available to you?
- Full & Part time opportunity available
- Spacious consulting rooms
- High patient’s numbers across all hours
- Combination of Appointments and walk-in patients
- Onsite Pathology, Imaging (CT, Ultrasound, Radiology), Treatment room and Allied Health
- Dedicated Nursing support (full opening hours) for Care Plans aswell as access to eTG for all GPs
- Supportive environment including education available through the Institute and regular clinical meetings
Our client is an established leader in Healthcare in Australia. If you are looking for a new opportunity then this is the company to consider partnering with. We have variety of contract options built around flexibility and clinical autonomy. Not to mention an investment across our network in our GP’s and our Centres.
What we are looking for?
General Practitioners – with Vocational Registration with AHPRA Highly Desirable
- (FRACGP, ACCRRM, FRNZCG, MRCGP via JCPTGP, CFPC, MICGP)
GP’s who are interested in Family Medicine, Skin, Occupational Health, After Hours, Supervision or Urgent care.
Benefits of working with Austin Dean Healthcare:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager (keeping you informed all the way), dedicated team helping you with VISA, Registration etc.
- Competitive Salary & Employee Benefits
- Experience Australia and Grow your career, learn about the healthcare and have great fun on the beach when you have time off.
- Range of locations / centres
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Daniel on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply below.