Locum General Practitioner - Brent, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea
Self Employed GPs Locum GP's
Our client is a large, not for profit unscheduled care provider in Central West London. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for self employed GPs who have recent NHS GP and OOH’s experience in order to complement our existing GP pool. Our services cover a variety of settings including:
Urgent Care Centres, GP OOHs, A&E Departments, Walk-in Centres, General Practice and Prison Healthcare.
Applicants must be available to work a range of sessions including regular day, evening or overnight sessions everyday of the week.
- Current GMC registration certificate
- Medical Indemnity certificate
- JCPGTGP, PMETB, GMC CCT certificate or certificate of equivalent experience
- Evidence of inclusion on the Performers List
- Evidence of last GP appraisal
- Details of two referees - one of whom must be their most recent or current employer
- Evidence of titre levels for Hepatitis B, Varicella and Measles, Rubella, evidence of BCG-Scar
- Current DBS within 3 years (previously known as CRB)
- Child protection certificate within 3 years (level 3)
- Basic Life or Advanced Life support certificate within last year
- Photo ID (passport photograph page or photo driving licence)
- Passport ‘Right to Work’.
Benefits of working with us:
- First refusal on shifts, helps maintain your work life balance
- Just let us know your preferences and we will work with our clients to get you the sessions you want
- Excellent Pay - even better for Bank Holidays
- REC Member - we are renowned in the industry as a healthcare specialist recruiter, so you will be in good hands, and on top of this we are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.
- Refer a friend scheme, free iPad upon a successful referral, subject to terms and conditions
- Long / Short hours available
- Book as far as 3 months in advance
For more information about our services, please contact us on 020 3489 6070 or simply apply with your cv below.