Locum GP, Somerset
Austin Dean Recruitment provides Locum and Permanent staffing solutions to the NHS and Private Sectors. We can offer you an exciting and varied range of locum work within NHS General Practices nationally, for large and small practices, corporates, primary care and walk in centres, GP out of hours work, Forensic, Military, and Occupational health sessions.
Our Five Star Service includes:
* Reap the rewards - Our aim is to find you the best paying GP jobs nationally, depending on the shifts, our doctors earn up to £120 per hour.
* SDP - Same day payments available, just send your signed timesheet and you will be paid instantly!
* Diary Management - Our Recruitment Consultants work with you to accommodate your work/life balance.
* Advance Shifts - with exclusive contracts awarded to us, we are able to provide you with plenty of shifts in advance.
* Short / Long Term roles - We can provide you with ad hoc shifts, or long term positions, just let us know your preference and we will work with you in partnership.
All our registered doctors are fully compliant, thus they are all are now reaping the rewards of full diary management. Take advantage of our five star offer and send your CV below.
- Current GMC registration certificate
- Medical Indemnity certificate
- JCPGTGP, PMETB, GMC CCT certificate or certificate of equivalent experience
- Evidence of inclusion on a Performers List
- Evidence of last GP appraisal
- Details of two referees - one of whom must be their most recent or current employer
- Evidence of titre levels for Hepatitis B, Varicella and Measles, Rubella, evidence of BCG-Scar
- Current DBS within 3 years (previously known as CRB)
- Child protection certificate within 3 years (level 3)
- Basic Life or Advanced Life support certificate within last year
- Photo ID (passport photograph page or photo driving licence)