Salaried GP with View to Partnership, Brighton
- Full Time
Salaried GP with view to Partnership, Brighton, £72,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to find out more about an excellent training practice who are seeking a new Salaried GP with a view to Partnership and would consider GP's working between 4 and 8 sessions a week. This is a unique opportunity to work in a salaried role with one of the area's premier practices. You would enjoy a well-managed workload as a result of the already comprehensive staffing levels. The surgery benefits from being based within a spacious modern building, allowing GPs to focus on specialist clinical areas. You would benefit from working with an experienced, respected team of partners, and would be involved in an exciting period of expansion currently taking place.
- 4 -8 sessions a week
- Up to £72,000 per annum FTE dependant on experience and skills
- Partnership drawings of circa £110,000
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support pro rata
- Enrolment to NHS Pension scheme
- Indemnity covered on top of salary
- View to Partnership
- Well managed workload of 14 AM and 10 PM consultations per session plus calls and visits
- Use Systm One operating system
- Modern purpose built practice building with well-equipped consulting and treatment rooms
- Pleasant area of town
- High QOF scores and Good CQC report
- Training practice
- Number of special clinics already running
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more information about the above opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this vacancy. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs