Salaried GP Jobs, Walsall
2 days left
- Full Time
Salaried GP- Walsall (£76000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership also available. The Partners have worked hard to combat the challenges faced by General Practice over the coming years and have developed a flexible way of working for GPs, with regard to family commitments. They have spearheaded schemes to reduce GP workload and enable greater clinical development in the coming years, within an efficient and paper-light surgery. You will also have the benefit of working with an experienced and efficient multi-disciplinary team.
Located in the Walsall area, within easy reach of Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton and Birmingham. On-site parking provided
- Well managed patient list with a low workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with great flexibility in session timings and working hours
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Jobs, Walsall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly