Salaried GP Job, Bolton
4-8 session Salaried GP, Bolton, up to £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in a long-established, very successful surgery with excellent support in Bolton. Working alongside a stable, friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you will enjoy a genuine sense of team work and rewarding patient outcomes. If this sounds of interest, please read on for further details.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- Practice population circa 8,000 patients
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses (including ANPs)
- Excellent Practice Manager overseeing well-organised practice
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere with a great clerical support team in place
- Clear professional development ethos and lots of support for special interests
- Salary up to £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Please click General Practice Jobs to read about other exiting new opportunities within Primary Care