Salaried GP Opportunity, Batley
If you wish to practice as a Salaried GP in a surgery that is innovative, forward thinking but still founded in family medicine, then please read on. Working amongst and enthusiastic and supportive team of GPs and Nurses, you will feel part of a close team and enjoy a real sense of professional satisfaction. The surgery encourages the development of all of their GPs and also provides well-organised and structured working conditions through an excellent Practice Manager. Given these working conditions, the surgery would provide an excellent working environment for a GP with any level of experience.
Batley, West Yorkshire
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Flexibility offered on session start times
- Strong management team to provide organised and well-structured working conditions
- Well-maintained, stimulating working environment
- Excellent clerical team to help reduce administrative tasks
- Systm One practice software
- Consistently high-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Superb professional development support
- Circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in exploring a new Salaried GP position? Click here for more General Practice Jobs