Salaried GP Job, Oldham
Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Oldham, circa £72,000-£76,000 FTE + indemnity cover assistance
An excellent career opportunity is now available for you to work in a friendly, supportive and well-structured practice in Oldham where you will enjoy a well-managed workload and achieve high quality patient outcomes. The practice operates from a purpose built health centre with a great team of GP Partners, ANPs and Practice Nurses. As part of a cohesive team, you will also enjoy working with a great Practice Manager and admin team in a surgery where patient care is the first priority.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose built surgery
- On-site parking
- 15 consultations per session
- Light home visit requirement
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- EMIS Web practice software
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse support
- Well organised and structured practice
- Salary circa £72,000 -£76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover assistance
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs