Salaried GP Role, Aylesbury
4-8 session Salaried GP, Aylesbury, circa £76,000 FTE + indemnity contribution
Please read on to discover more regarding an opportunity to discover more about an excellent surgery who are seeking a new Salaried GP to join their team due to practice growth. The surgery has recently been taken over by new providers who have already implemented a number of exciting changes. The practice are keen to help GP's develop interest areas and there would be opportunities to run specialist clinics if desired. They are already running minor surgery clinics, Respiratory, Diabetes and Ante Natal clinics. The GP's are supported by highly trained and comprehensive clinical and clerical teams resulting in well manged workload and well organised practice. The practice is also able to offer protected learning time with a half day closure each month.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Pleasant practising conditions
- Practice population circa 15,000 patients
- Friendly and cohesive team
- Comprehensive clinical and clerical support
- Work load of approximately 15 consultations a session plus calls
- Low number of visits as managed by in house Paramedics
- Also offer telephone triage service
- Practice use Emis Web and Doc man
- Salary circa £76,000 FTE (negotiable)
- Indemnity contribution
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs