Salaried GP Role, Telford
1 day left
- Full Time
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Telford, Shropshire £72,000 -£76,000 FTE, indemnity covered in addition to salary.
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join a highly skilled and organised practice in Telford. This is a great opportunity for you to work alongside a very friendly practice team in a modern, purpose-built practice. The practice boasts high QOF scores and welcomes both newly qualified GPs and those looking to further their career in a very professionally rewarding environment.
- Circa 8,000 patient list size
- Supported by an experienced team of GPs, ANPs, Nurses and administrative staff
- GMS surgery contract
- High QOF achievers
- Competitive salary of around £72,000 - £76,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Special interests are supported
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered as a GP on the GMC register and included on the NHS Performers List
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
- Suitable for newly qualified GP
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Role, Telford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly