Salaried GP Role, Near West Bromwich
Salaried GP- Near West Bromwich (£76,000 per annum)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, purpose built health centre as a Salaried GP. The surgery has a great existing skill mix of GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists and HCAs, meaning you would enjoy an incredibly well managed workload and outstanding support. The Partnership is very keen on professional and clinical development for GPs, and so you would enjoy funding and support for specialist interest areas. They are seeking to get ahead of the curve as regards General Practice by piloting new schemes and implementing more flexible working patterns for staff, with a more paper-light environment.
Located close to West Bromwich, with on-site parking and easy access from Central Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Stourbridge.
- Well-managed workload, and a paper light way of working
- List size of around 12,000 patients
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with view to Partnership available if desired.
- Friendly and close knit team, who hold daily catch-up meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests and portfolio working
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the surgery, on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership also available
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered or simply find out more, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs