Salaried GP Role, York
Salaried GP 6-9 Sessions, East York, salary up to £85,000 FTE with indemnity cover in addition
An excellent new career opportunity is now available for you in a friendly, supportive and successful practice on the eastern side of York. Working from a modern, purpose-built surgery you will enjoy working with a cohesive and stable team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses. The surgery is very well organised, has an excellent Practice Manager and is very supportive of professional development and specialist interests.
Location - York
- Up to 9 sessions available (full or part-time available)
- Protected admin and PDP time in the week
- Medium patient list with excellent clinical support
- Varied and exciting role with plenty of career development opportunities
- Excellent clinical team including Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- Practice operates on Systm One
- Salary up to £85,000 dependent on experience
- Indemnity covered
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs