Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Salisbury
1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work within an established high achieving practice within Salisbury.
The Practice is known for their fantastic support of staff as well as their record of exceptional patient care and forward thinking attitude.
The incoming ANP would provide advanced levels of autonomous nursing, using their skills to investigate and diagnose patients whilst acting within the parameters of the NMC code of practice
The right candidate will be an experienced Nurse holding an MSc in advanced nursing.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Running telephone triage services
- Running minor illness clinics
- Specialist nursing clinics including COPD, Heart failure and Chronic diseases
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice.
- Independently and autonomously assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems with attention to physical, emotional, social, cultural and mental health issues
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Salisbury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly