Salaried GP Job, Luton
Please read on for a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking practice. They are a training and teaching practice and are committed to developing their GP's special interest areas. The partners have put in place a very comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff which has resulted in a very well organised practice and well managed workload. There are plenty of exciting future plans for the practice meaning this is a superb time for a new GP to come in.
- Up to 8 sessions available, part time considered
- Training practice
- Work load of under 15 consultations a session and low number of home visits
- Paying up to £9500 per session
- Indemnity covered in full in addition to salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Systm One
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- Near perfect QOF score
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs