Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy, Halifax
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Halifax, 18 hours per week, salary up to £50,000 FTE
A new career opening is now available for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a friendly surgery in Halifax.
The practice houses a dynamic team and caters for a patient population of over 4,000 patients.
To succeed in this role, you must have strong Primary Care Experience and hold an MSc in Advanced Nursing.
Responsibilities would include working to asses, diagnose, treat, and refer patients when appropriate whilst working within the parameters of the NMC guidance at all times.
The role does not include any extended hours and provides the conditions to achieve high quality patient outcomes.
The incoming ANP will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and where appropriate training
Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £45,000 - £50,000 FTE dependant on experience
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call David within the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Interested in other new similar roles? Click here for other General Practice Jobs